Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Server rollover bugs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I don't mind no rollback. Especially now that draft picks are being made.

Good point...rollback would mean draft picks and now game results (albeit spring training games) would be undone too.

Steve
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a player, Gomes, who just promoted to AAA at the end of last season, has not played a game at AAA, and is now suggested to promote to the majors, at 19 years old.
el_jefe_loco

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So is the real impact of the training update that players got double credit for their spring training experience?

Trying to figure out if I should follow the recommended promotions or to ignore them (for now)
kladu

Birmingham Athletics
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
more like a year of exp at their level?
ML exp seems off, I think Martinez gained 2years
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have three teens who haven't played a single inning in the minors, and yet are now recommended for A ball. Keeping them in rookie ball for now.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There may be some fallout from leaving 2x training in place. I just hope it's not too detrimental. Re: Gomes, I would be super worried if he were showing "learned all he can." As is, I'd say you're OK leaving him in AAA regardless. I now have two AAA bats who show "learned all he can" but are certainly not ready for AAA. They're 23, which isn't as bad as 19, but... I dunno'. I now have 15 players in AAA, seven of which should be promoted to the Majors, two who may not learn much more. At a minimum this training update changes some player timelines and will precipitate more drops sooner than I expected. We'll see how that pans out!
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
We can keep the double training as compensation for recent server issues *wink*
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
At Gomes promotion rate, I'd say he got a whole year of training. I intend to leave him at AAA. I don't believe he's ready nor is the big club ready for him.

That said, it's probably best to leave things as they are. It seems to me everyone 'benefited' st the same rate. But I think it's fairly important to try to understand what the actual effects of this 'blip'.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I had a pitcher, Ybarra, go from 84 SI at the start of the season to 101 now. I think a rollback makes sense, although I understand that it's probably more complicated the further we get from it.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Note: This is meant as a light-hearted joke.

I think it is funny that we upgraded to a server with less resource availability. :)

For the reference look at the news page.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page