Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2055 Draft Round 2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I intended to hit the P pool, but it showed 83%. The idea that 1/6 of the P had been selected in the first round put me off, and I went with the HS school pool.

Which was dismal. Should have stuck with the original plan I guess.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I had one decent looking POT 14 on my board, but he got scooped up by another team shortly after my board was created. He was a 3B so not a big loss for us. Instead we picked up a POT 13 with virtually no prospect of ever making it to the majors (horrendous defensive profile and not DH material).
therelabeef

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thoughts? http://brokenbat.org/player/312712
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Not a big fan of guys without a hitting comment. Otherwise he looks to have decent power. Defensively I think he has to be a 1B due to the low Range.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Eh. Have to hope for huge PD in order to maybe get an Adam Dunn-type out of this. Worth a few seasons of watching.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Rock I had one decent looking POT 14 on my board, but he got scooped up by another team shortly after my board was created.

??? Shortly? That sounds alarming...The manual claims you have exclusive signing rights for 20 minutes to all 10 of your prospective picks. When picking today did more that 20 minutes go by? Perhaps there was a malfunction/ or maybe the manual needs updating for a programming change.

As for me, because i worry about getting my prospective pick poached, i usually get my pick done in less than 5 minutes--yeah, i don't dig into the amateur stats...i just select on position need, potential and a few scout comments--a few times i've made less than best picks that way, but i haven't had my selection go ghost.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it was about 5 minutes. Other folks have reported similar issues. I don't think the 20 minute thing is really working properly.

It could have been 10. Hard to tell how long I was evaluating the players. Pretty sure it was far short of 20 though; I hadn't even look at all the players before he was nabbed.

Updated Friday, May 27 2022 @ 5:15:03 pm PDT
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
This happened to me last season. It has made me hurry up so I just draft on scouting reports now.
hardhat

Oceanview Woods Grizzlies
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I had a guy disappear after like 4 minutes in round 1 last week
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
i like this one: https://brokenbat.org/player/310792

Previous Page | Show All |