Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> At least he has a career highlight now   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
https://brokenbat.org/game/4787043

This is how to get a first career HR in style.

Your team is down 6-0 after the Top 4th. 3 runs score to tie it up in the Bot 9th. You come in to pinch run as the walk-off run at 2nd base, but you don't get home.

The team escapes a bad jam in the Top 10th, you're playing catcher now, you are an OF with very little game time. Things go better in the 11th, though.

Bot 11th, one out, you get up to hit with nobody on. Smoke it out over left field to walk it off, completing a ridiculous comeback. First ever HR, only your second ever hit.

I am probably cutting this guy soon, sadly. Great scouting report, but at his age I dunno if I can wait for him to develop much longer. I'm glad he got that one highlight at least if I do ditch him.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@JV are you really going to cut that player? looks seems like a someday all-star
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
^

He has no baseball future ahead of him. NGL, that ball just barely[/] made it over the fence, better drop him. ;)

*contacts regional scout*
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I mean, I am on the fence, but now I guess I'm not going to, haha...

He's just not really developed that much in terms of actual numbers, and I am oversaturated with OF options, but I supposed at the very least he should not be the first option to be cut.

Maybe that 9 POT guy I am convinced can be a good DH should be first on the block... (Okay, so I may not always play the smartest management)

I mean, maybe it's just my shoddy offensive development manager/coach that makes it go slowly.

Previous Page | Show All |