Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2063 Open Thread   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think this is the fastest I have ever clinched the division title.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
8/24 Haverhill was in last place and about 6 games out from the 4th place team with around -60 RD.

Now we are 6 games ahead of the 5th place team with a +22 RD :)

The team rolled much better biorhythms after the All-Star break.

Updated Sunday, March 17 2024 @ 7:00:06 pm PDT
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
2054 was luck that. We were so torrid in the last 60 games we went from 10 games below .500 to 2nd place by the end of the season
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Given we finished one game out of first place with a +175 last season, I feel more like the first half of this season was bad luck, LOL.

At this point in the season Haverhill has the best Offensive performance, and the 2nd worst RS (was dead last in RS not long ago). Serious issues with sequencing happening...

Best Offense, 3/4 best Pitching, and 5-7 games behind the three teams ahead. And we have gained 5-6 games on everyone recently. First half of the year was dreadful.

Updated Monday, March 18 2024 @ 6:29:16 am PDT
Fireballer34

Hollywood Velociraptors
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty pissed org because my pitcher Rhett Lucas was just walked off 2 games in a row in a critical series against Milpitas. His ERA looks solid, but don’t let that fool you. This man was born with a negative clutch gene. Now we’re only in first by one hand, I need this promotion but we’ve got a tough series against Logan next, need to win it. In reality we’ve been mediocre all season in this competitive division where first and last are separated by only 10 games, but it’s felt really streaky.
Fireballer34

Hollywood Velociraptors
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Not one, not two, not three, not four, but 5 3 game series in a row that we win the first 2 games, I hope for a sweep, then we lose the 3rd game in very close fashion. Thankfully, despite not being able to lock up any sweeps in series, we are 1 win away or one Milpitas loss away from promoting. This has been a very successful year. I hope to succeed in D1 for the first time in a year where we are doing a youth movement.
SanKaloon

Lincoln Park Wolves
V.5

Broken Bat Baseball
3 games to go and we find ourselves 1.5 games back in league V.5. The only scenario to move forward is if we can manage 3 wins against Lenexa who shut us out twice in the previous series, and Poughkeepsie needs to take at least 3 from Waterville in their season final four game series. Should be fun!
SanKaloon

Lincoln Park Wolves
V.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I lost the first one so I'm out. Now it's up to Poughkeepsie to win this thing instead of the bot - good luck Poughkeepsie!
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Coupla unexpected ROY votes for face in the crowd free agent pick up Pedro Madrigal, September call up, who batted .818 with RISP in 40ish ABs.

https://brokenbat.org/player/309320
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Peck won the MVP award in League IV.8 for 2063. I've been managing this team for more than 30 seasons now. I took them from LL VI all the way up to Legends (briefly). In all that time, this is the first time I have ever had a player win the MVP.

Of course, Peck is something of a hired gun, but, hey, I'll take it.

Previous Page | Show All |