Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Proposed new cup format...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I hoping that having a group stage will keep people involved in the cup a little longer. Right now, more than half the teams (those eliminated in round #1 and those that don’t make the cup) are gone by the end of the first round. Yet, it will still have the excitement of the knock-out stage.

Steve
brianmathews

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like it.
marceo

Wingrove Crossing Bears
VI.25

Broken Bat Baseball
good idea!
Goliath

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mi like it very much.
the.Stroy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
sounds awesome!
Heathcoat

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sounds good
candycane

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I support everything that has to do with playing more cup games, so, I support this. It's a great idea.
Jebou

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
great idea! Why not
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I’m glad everyone is enthusiastic about the cup format change. I’ve been simulating it and it’s ready for next season.

One additional feature is that the schedule will change such that the cup series are always on the same days of the week – probably Monday and Friday.

Steve
bfy222

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One thing I have noticed with the new cup format is in the group stage it seems there is a lot more potential for a fatigued rotation with all those double headers and fewer days off. At least in the old format if you swept the first two games you had a day off after.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page