League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> VI.6   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
U know I am rooting for u. I'll probably put out a statement later.

Update: I put it out if you want to read it.

Updated Monday, September 11 2017 @ 12:51:24 pm PDT
JoeDaddyeous91

Kahului Turtles
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks dude!

It was nice reading it, I appreciate the positive comments!

I'm hoping to pull some magic tonight, I'm a little nervous about this series but I think we'll come out on top. I rearranged my starters and put a reliever from the bullpen into the starting rotation to try and take advantage of their RHB dominate team.

Nice pick up of Carmelo btw! A left handed hitting middle infielder should be a welcomed addition!
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the compliment on Carmelo. Should I keep him at 2b or have him play ss next season(I will call him up and free a spot)?
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Monday, September 11 2017 @ 2:56:15 pm PDT
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Dang, Kahului already with the magic number.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I feel like I made an entertaining race for the East pennant by going 2-1 against Kingston.
Nxck9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh boys my teams kickin' serious ass LMAO
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome to our new teams this season.
boltsman

Eden Prairie Wolves
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks ESac, and good luck everyone on the new season.

I started after the waiver deadline in 2031, and the team finished dead last in VI.6. The previous owner did not have any good prospect on the team, and so in 2032, almost everyone including the prospects were released, and only 4 players survived the cut.

Although all 4 players were between the age of 30-32, I had a MVP and an all-star pitcher. With the mercenaries that I was able to assemble, we ended up winning the league in 2032.

However, the age started to catch up to the team in 2033. A couple of months into the season, the team went into rebuild mode and dropped most of the veterans.

2034 would be an interesting season for the team. In the three seasons, we were only able to draft one pot 14 player, and replenishing the minor had been a difficult task. The team is still stuck with having to use waiver pickups to stay competitive, and home grown players are still quite a few years away. It look like we will probably stay in this league for a few season to restock and rebuild.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Boltsman, I just realized we play each other in spring training.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page