League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> League V.1   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Marrero from my team just hit for the cycle. The first I've seen in our league.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Another amazing feat by one of my players. Last years rookie of the year Sun just had 6 errors in a single game............ Lost that game but can't complain. My team is performing well so far.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Tetrahydroc good luck in the cup. You're the last one in from our division.

Updated Friday, January 17 2014 @ 12:03:46 am PST
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well another season down, i was alot busier this season than last didnt make it on much at all, how did you do fred?
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I had the best record and run differential in team history so I was pleased with the results despite coming in second. I had my first Cy Young award winner and the pitching rookie of the year. I'm excited for the season. I've come extremely close to promoting the past two seasons and I think my team could compete in div. IV.
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
nice, my team is sub par so far, few of my young guys are seeming to struggle, and my pitching staff is still hurting pretty bad, real close to pulling up two youngsters though!
replaced my long-term catcher with a rookie this season, hes having a rough go to start, but im just gonna let him keep taking his hacks, hopefully he figures out how to hit soon enough.
i need my youngsters to really take a step this season if i want to compete it seems
BeeanTVbean81

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
tetrahydroc,my team beat you in the season series 7-3.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah Aurora has been taking a beating of late as the Cubs swept the five game series. They were in first but an 11 game losing skid and now they're 7 games back. I'm sad to see it as I was hoping to get a rematch for the championship and promote together again. (Although obviously my spot in first isn't assured by any means) It's weird how div. VI.I has now taken over div. V.I as the top four teams were the top four teams in div.VI.I West at the end of the 2012 season. Hawks being first that year with an amazing 114 win season.
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
14 game skid.....3-23 over my last 26 games...i dont know what happened my team was chugging along and boom we imploded somehow....i was surprised at us doing as well as we were, but i didnt expect to lose 23 out of 26 my youngsters are coming along though, maybe we can pull out of it but i dont see us promoting together again fred, would have been cool though!
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well i called up my stud 2b, my future #1, #2 SP and a pitcher that may crack the rotation, or he may end up a bullpen guy i havent fully decided yet. ALong with a decent young OF, im gonna see how they do, im 10 games out of 1st and itll be a hard climb back up

some bad points of my season
ROTY last season Ramiro Barron, looked to improve on his rookie campaign that saw him hit .360 vs LHP.

unfortunately Barron has had a sophmore slump with a slash line that looks like this
.204 .248.374 .622
compared to his rookie slash line of
.253 .300 .404 .704

lets see if he can turn it around the final month of the season the positives are, he has one more HR and 14 more RBI with 36 less GP then last season

OF Charlie Morrow has been a real let down this season, after a solid 2015, Morrow looked to be a long term solution at CF for me
His average was down in 2016, but his SLG, OPS,OBP,HR,BB were all up. SO while he didnt impress he didnt unimpress either.
so enter 2017, and hes down from a .756 OPS to a .636 his average, obp and slugging are all down,
luckily we have some young OF coming up through the system that were going to press him for his job anyways, but this makes it much easier to decide haha

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page