Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Roster Moves   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Do you guys see any obvious cuts in my roster? Claimed two pitchers in the past three days, and I am now looking for a cut. Im looking at Longoria, Moreno and Szymon🤔

Updated Thursday, March 23 2017 @ 6:28:42 am PDT
jdar25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@raze yeah same im always at 49 players don't know who to cut
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
You could probably cut a few of those 12 POTs in your minors. On your roster, maybe one of your aging pitchers?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks guys. I think I'm coming down on Carranza. He's similarly built to Sierra and he's had very little growth since I picked him up. He was also one of those first wave of offseason waivers and spent a good chunk of last season in FA after waivers closed.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Just picked up a waiver and I'm not seeing an obvious candidate to cut. Anybody up to offering an opinion?
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Wright.

Or did you want a sensible opinion? ;)

Can't see your minors right now due to the reported glitch. Regalado looks a bit iffy, about the only guy in your majors that does.
wieditor

Sunrise Octopuses
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Haselrig, I'm not loving the build on Jim Warren. Also, Emilio Narváez could be an option. You also have a couple of 12 POT pitchers in the low minors (Leon Wade most notably).

Just my 2 cents!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Wright.

Tricksy, amalric7. Very tricksy :P

I landed on Warren myself, wieditor. I don't like messing with the on field product while battling in the division, but he kept coming up as the logical choice. If I need a RHS, I can float FAs for a while.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, it is far from who I wanted, but I just looked and saw that I won my first waiver claim since December 2016. It is hard to compete with teams that win waiver claims every few days when you only win one guy every six months despite putting in claims every few days.

12/17/16 March 16th 2030 Glenn Conti P 23 Waiver Claim [8 claims]

06/10/17 May 31st 2032 Andy Martinelli P 31 Waiver Claim [17 claims]
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Tonight will be the first time this season I haven't had a claim in.

Been a weird year. Hit on some longshots and missed on a bunch of low claim guys. Some weak drafts the past few seasons have left some holes I keep trying to fill with slight upgrades.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page