Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Roster Moves   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well... Tanaka doesn't give up a home run every game...
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
That's true, Rock. That's why I want to release Valdivia.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My thought is that Valdivia has had a rough start, his norm since joining your team seems to be in the ballpark of what he put up for you in 2027. This could be a down season though for him, and if you can identify that early and put him somewhere where he does less damage then that would be good. I wouldn't cut him though unless you are sure whoever is going to replace him can perform (since he is not TOO old yet).

Updated Tuesday, January 3 2017 @ 3:43:56 pm PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@Mike - Alarcon landed here, which meant I could release one of my disappointing bums. We'll see how he takes to LLV, starting tonight.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Amalric, I don't think he's a bad player at all. That's why I had such difficulty releasing him. It's hard to guess what his defense is worth, especially that 19 range at short. I simply had too many middle infielders--6! Good luck with him. I think he should be more than capable for you.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Feels like I'm reaching the end of the road with Abbott.

He's been dynamic in the minors and in spring training (hitting for power, stealing bases). Think he could be a real spark plug. But he didn't train well, which makes him higher risk.

It's hard to see where he'll get playing time now that the cup group is done. For league his best chance was if Larsen tanked due to age (hasn't happened). So he's fighting with Nava for scraps.

I still think he could turn out and be a pretty nice player. Just don't see a fit for him.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Let's blow the dust off the old Roster Moves thread.

I need a cut by close of business today. My candidates include:

Freshly acquired Francisco Sierra

Carranza

And Anguiano

Thoughts?
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Carranza or Anguiano imo. I would consider Sierra better because of the movement comment. I would probably cut Anguiano.

Updated Thursday, March 23 2017 @ 3:20:08 am PDT
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I’d cut “C²” over Anguiano, personally, but I agree with Raze that it should be one of those two. Sierra worth a longer look to me.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
For me Anguiano would be the easy cut. I like C2 over Suave by a hair.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page