Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> NFL Talk   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, it's the end of a memorable and amazing season for the Cardinals, getting blown out 49-15.

Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think I would rather have Kelly than the coach they hired.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Another sad day for Detroit Lions fans. Calvin Johnson will retire at 30. Eerily like Barry Sanders (with better timing).
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
No more Megatron :-(

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Any predictions for Sunday? I think Carolina should clearly be the favorite, but I could also see Denver winning a close game too.

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Carolina should win, but you never know. I'm saying 24-17 Panthers.
95th Cub

Racine Bombers
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball
I figure one thing, I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos win the Super Bowl, but I think it'll be the Panthers' game to lose. Might just be me, but Demaryius Thomas seems like he's been massively underachieving in the playoffs, and ol' Peyton's gonna need all the help he can get for a Denver win.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I say the Panthers will win.

This is actually my first year going for a favorite to win the Super Bowl. Past two SB's, I went for the underdogs.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Cant believe guys like Marshawn Lynch, Peyton Manning, and Megatron are all retiring. They had nice carrers. Sad to see them go.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Calvin was just too big to be that good. Ever since that season he set the single-season receiving mark, he's just been beat up. He was never healthy after that. Watching him limp out there and still put up great numbers in each of the past two seasons was hard to watch. I think he made the right decision.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page